Two Marysville men have been arrested in connection with this morning’s shooting at an Everett restaurant.
Police said the suspects were identified through surveillance footage and witness statements.
Police said the suspects are brothers, ages 26 and 22. An exact motive for the shooting has not been determined.
Detectives are currently interviewing the suspects. They will eventually be booked into the Snohomish County Jail, police said.
Most Read Local Stories
- These 3 Seattle scientists study the coronavirus. Now they're getting millions to chase their 'wildest scientific ideas'
- Missing Lummi Nation woman found alive, aunt says
- Washington state analyzed two COVID scenarios for fall. One is much worse than the other
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- Lummi Nation woman disappeared during Las Vegas trip with fiancé and friends, now found alive
One of the two victims has been released from the hospital, police said. The second victim is in guarded condition.