Two people were reportedly injured after a small plane crashed at Discovery Bay Golf Course southwest of Port Townsend.
Update at 2:21 p.m.: The victims, a man and a woman, are each being flown from the crash site by Airlift Northwest helicopter. Still no word on conditions.
Update at 2 p.m.: Two people have been pulled from the plane wreckage and are being evaluated, East Jefferson Fire and Rescue said in a tweet.
Original post: Two people were reportedly injured after a small plane crashed at Discovery Bay Golf Course southwest of Port Townsend.
East Jefferson Fire and Rescue reports two people are trapped in the plane. The extent of their injuries wasn’t immediately known.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle-area rents drop significantly for first time this decade as new apartments sit empty
- Seahawks bringing back Ken Norton Jr. as defensive coordinator
- Washington state will require court order to release driver’s license info to immigration authorities
- Seahawks hire veteran Mike Solari as offensive-line coach to replace Tom Cable
- Overbilled and overstressed: 3 Seattle City Light customers vent
This post will be updated.