Detectives believe the victims knew the person who killed them, and a person of interest has been identified.
Police are investigating the deaths of two men Sunday in southwest Washington.
The Vancouver Police Department said officers were dispatched to a northeast Vancouver neighborhood late Sunday afternoon on a report of shots fired.
When officers arrived, they found the two men dead, police said in a statement.
Police spokeswoman Kim Kapp said Monday that no arrests have been made, but a person of interest has been identified. She says detectives believe the victims knew the person who killed them.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle’s income tax on the wealthy is illegal, judge rules
- Analysis: Five reasons the Seahawks waived Dwight Freeney WATCH
- Retired Alabama cop on Roy Moore: ‘We were also told to ... make sure that he didn’t hang around the cheerleaders’
- Jobs that pay without a B.A.: the most lucrative fields in Washington state
- A Washington syrah was named second best wine in the world