[google-map-sc width=”250″ height=”250″]
A couple was found dead on their property near Puyallup in what may be a murder-suicide, according to Sgt. Jerry Bates of the Pierce County Sheriff’s Department.
Neighbors on the 5000 block of 128th Street East reported hearing shots fired around 6:30 p.m., Bates said, but it was a relative who first arrived to see a woman, 46, lying on the ground next to a travel trailer on the couple’s property. Officers then found a man in his early 50s also dead nearby.
Bates said there was no evidence so far that the couple had domestic-violence issues before.
Most Read Local Stories
- Missing Lummi Nation woman found alive, aunt says
- Washington state analyzed two COVID scenarios for fall. One is much worse than the other
- King County head of homelessness may be an 'impossible' job, but Marc Dones is optimistic
- Coronavirus daily news updates, September 24: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book