The Associated Press
TACOMA — About 1,400 voters in Tacoma, Parkland and Spanaway received misprinted ballots.
They’re in the new 10th Congressional District but the misprinted ballots had candidates from another district.
Pierce County says it’s mailing those voters corrected ballots with a letter explain the problem and new voting instructions.
Most Read Local Stories
- WSP trooper whose work was key to investigation of 2017 DuPont Amtrak derailment dies from COVID
- Light rail ready to open at Northgate, transforming more than just commutes
- Fast facts about Northgate light rail before it opens Saturday
- Shooting near WSU kills man who worked for Somali American community, injures Cougar football player
- Washington State Patrol's hiring under fire as agency failed to diversify over decades
The county says it will take steps to make sure only the corrected ballots are tabulated.