Shots fired after a fight broke out in an Auburn apartment complex killed a 25-year-old man and injured another, Monday night. A third victim, a woman in her early 30s, suffered stab wounds to her hands.
The fight erupted around 8:30 p.m. on the 2000 block of I Street Northeast, according to the Auburn Police Department.
The surviving gunshot-wound victim is also a 25-year-old male. Both he and the injured woman were taken to Harborview Medical Center.
At least one suspect is at large. Police are investigating the scene to find out exactly what happened.
Most Read Local Stories
- These 3 Seattle scientists study the coronavirus. Now they're getting millions to chase their 'wildest scientific ideas'
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- Lummi Nation woman disappears during Las Vegas trip with fiancé and friends
- There's an opening for the GOP in Washington state — and they're squandering it on conspiracies
- Coronavirus daily news updates, September 22: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world