Latest Local Stories
- Spokane woman sues bicyclist who yelled ‘hot pizza!’ before slamming into her on trail
- 30 Edmonds homes evacuated after mudslide ruptures gas line
- Midweek rain in Seattle area is just hint of what’s to come, forecasters say
- Quiz: How well do you know Seattle’s newcomers?
- Quiz: Seattle mayoral matchmaker
- As Confederate statues fall, this Washington town is creating a monument to its black founder VIEW
- Students need tech skills for more than just jobs — they need it to be good citizens | Jerry Large
- After 2 stints in Lewis County lockup, Hank the dog comes home to Chehalis WATCH
- Fish-farming company offered money for Lummi Nation’s silence about net pens, letters show
- ‘They let him lay there’: Family wants answers from Boeing on death of Seattle employee
- Swedish’s Cherry Hill site regains full status in Medicare program
- Mayor orders Seattle police to take control of officers’ lucrative off-duty work amid FBI investigation
Most Read Stories
- 'The Big Dark' is here as first of three storms rolls into Northwest on stretch of trans-Pacific moisture
- 'The Big Dark': Satellite image shows future rain clouds stretching from China to Puget Sound
- Bail set at $1M for uncle suspected of killing Lynnwood 6-year-old
- Boeing, reversing tide of cuts, rushes to bring back retirees as temps
- Police: Lynnwood 6-year-old drowned in bathtub by visiting relative
Featured Video Stories
Seattle's Poem (2:41)
- Washington state gets REAL ID extension through October 2018
- Jenny Durkan’s former boss, Eric Holder, backs her for Seattle mayor
- Dismiss complaint against Durkan campaign, Elections Commission chief says
- Washington’s secretary of state pushing to move presidential primary to March
- Seattle mayoral candidate Cary Moon answers your questions | Reader Q&A WATCH
The I-90 bridge project is one of 100 products and technologies across 11 categories selected for the Best of What's New issue that was published Tuesday.
- ‘Nudges’ are helping UW Tacoma students graduate on time
- How long must Seattle teachers save for house down payment? New study says 15-19 years
- Seattle School District bus drivers could strike at any time
- Washington state sues DeVos for suspending rule that keeps colleges from offering worthless degrees
Local News Photography
More Special Reports
- Prosecutors: Man pepper-sprayed three people after anti-Muslim tirade at Seattle convenience store
- California man pleads guilty to groping a passenger
- Iraq war veteran gets violent in Portland restaurant: Hate crime or PTSD?
- 3 key players in drug distribution ring found guilty
- Grant County traffic stop leads police to $1.5 million worth of meth, pot
- Nomad Technologies gives college students gigs as human billboards | Tech Spotlight
- Yakima County remains among worst in state for sexual health
- The Cascades are getting ‘a good round’ of snowfall, prompting winter-weather advisory
- Traffic alert: Lane closures this weekend on I-5 in Tukwila, Highway 520 bridge
Amazon's chief executive posted a video online showing his ceremonial opening of an Amazon-commissioned wind farm in Texas, which is designed to offset with renewable energy the massive power needs of the online retailer's cloud-computing unit.
The Grant County sheriff says it was the largest drug seizure in the history of the Interagency Narcotics Enforcement Team.
WASHINGTON (AP) — U.S. forecasters say chances are good that much of the nation will have a warmer than normal winter. But it likely won't be as toasty as the previous two winters. The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration is forecasting a warmer winter from California through the Midwest to Maine. Below-average temperatures are forecast...