Postcards from the past is an occasional feature, highlighting images from The Seattle Times historical archive.
Most photos focus on Seattle and the greater area around it to show the historic beauty of the Pacific Northwest.
To be featured the photo must be at least 20-years-old, with a few exceptions.
The feature is posted on Thursdays. If you have a suggestion for a future post, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
More Postcards from the past
Most Read Stories
- Third La Niña winter might be headed for Seattle
- Truck drivers for Seattle sandwich maker Homegrown asked for a raise, then came the cameras
- In race for Herrera Beutler's seat, Marie Gluesenkamp Perez focuses on Democratic and Republican voters
- Officials warn of misleading COVID rapid test results: Sick but 'negative'
- Aurora borealis may be visible from Seattle this week