Bells toll as New York City and the country observes a moment of silence to observe the time the first plane struck the north tower of the World Trade Center 14 years ago.
Most Read Stories
- Two WA cities among ‘most popular’ U.S. housing markets, Zillow report says
- Body pulled from water hours after crash on Ship Canal Bridge
- What to know about the monkeypox outbreak and WA's first presumptive case
- Gunman kills 19 children, 2 teachers in Texas school rampage
- King County investigating first presumptive case of monkeypox in WA