Bells toll as New York City and the country observes a moment of silence to observe the time the first plane struck the north tower of the World Trade Center 14 years ago.
Most Read Stories
- Big gap between Pfizer, Moderna vaccines seen for preventing COVID hospitalizations
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- A Kansas boy entered a unique insect at the state fair. It triggered a federal investigation
- Late-season garden hacks for pulling every last tomato from the vine
- I loved my downtown Seattle neighborhood, but it became too depressing to stay