Download these images from Seattle Times photographers to use as backgrounds in video conference calls.
Local News Photography
Pictures of the Year
- Videos of the Year 2019: Telling the deeper stories
- 2018 Pictures of the Year: Our photojournalists capture beauty, heartbreak, awe and joy
- Power, pain and the prom: 2018 Videos of the Year from The Seattle Times staff
- 2017 Pictures of the Year: Seattle pups, a running nun, smoky skies and more | PNW Magazine
- Videos of the year 2017
- 2016 pictures of the year: The defining images of our time
Postcards from the Past
- A glimpse of Washington state’s first highway from Seattle through the Cascades
- In 1936, Paine Field was supposed to be a commercial airport. What took so long?
- Renovations are nothing new to KeyArena, evolving since 1962 and home to new NHL team
- How the ‘Battery Street Subway,’ downtown Seattle’s other traffic tunnel, was built
- See the Alaskan Way Viaduct under construction in the 1950s
- From the archives: Look at Northgate Mall in the 1950s, when it was an outdoor shopping center
- Our star is aligned for a picture-perfect Deception Pass sunset
- Patterns meet shadows, colors and light — and just 1 human — along Seattle waterfront
- This wily, highly camouflaged coyote stalks amid stalks of grass
- COVID threw weddings off track. One solution? Marry in a pink Seattle shipping container with Elvis.
- The water’s fine at Colman pool
- Afloat in a tub