Thanks to sunlight and a reflected tree, a mirror set out for sale on a Seattle street becomes its own unique holiday tree.
Garage sale in the urban forest.
A triangular mirror needs a new home.
Sunshine lights up a tree across the street.
No wrapping paper.
Most Read Stories
- West Virginia factory is center stage in supply chain crisis as U.S. economy seeks to rebound from COVID
- Seattle City Councilmember Kshama Sawant admits violating ethics code, fueling recall effort
- FBI releases file on late Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain
- After decades of neglect, old seminary at Saint Edward State Park reopens as $57M hotel
- 25 new restaurant and bar openings around the greater Seattle area
A potential commodity exchange on Seattle’s Capitol Hill.
But in a certain light, a gift.