Snowflake Lane, through Dec. 31; the popular music-and-snowfall extravaganza continues nightly through Monday, then as Celebration Lane...
Snowflake Lane, through Dec. 31; the popular music-and-snowfall extravaganza continues nightly through Monday, then as Celebration Lane with a New Year’s theme Dec. 26-31, Bellevue. 425-454-8096.
“In Search of Giant Squid,” through Dec. 31; Ocean Odysseys Winter Break Film Series celebrates the final week of the exhibit with classic adventure films, Dec. 26-30, exhibit ends Dec. 31, Burke Museum of Natural History and Culture, Seattle. 206-543-5590.
Model Train Festival, Dec. 26-Jan. 1; model trains in holiday-themed layouts by local train clubs and enthusiasts, Washington State History Museum, Tacoma. 888-238-4373.
Kwanzaa Celebration , Dec. 28; cultural exhibit and entertainment celebrating the African-American harvest festival honoring family values and community responsibility, Seattle Center. 206-684-7200.
Most Read Life Stories
- Here’s what we really know about omega-3s and brain health
- 25 new restaurant and bar openings around the greater Seattle area
- 4 tales of joyous post-vaccine reunions from around the Seattle area
- Rant & Rave: Red sky at night, sailor’s delight. Black eye from a hurled rock, sailors fight
- Grown sons ignore Mother’s Day and mom’s birthday
Polar Bear Plunge , Jan. 1; start the New Year with a dip in Lake Washington, Kirkland Marina Park, Kirkland. 425-587-3330.
Puyallup Home Show , Jan. 4-6; exhibits, seminars, antique show, garden show, Puyallup. 253-874-8711.
Snoqualmie Pass snowshoe walks, Jan. 5-March 30; interpretive weekend snowshoe walks with Forest Service guides, Snoqualmie Pass. 509-852-1062.