Kudos to the Washington Post for its article on the new draft report on climate change, [“The government is nearly done with a major report on climate change. Trump isn’t going to like it,” March 12].
To heck with what President Donald Trump says on the issue.
Let the facts speak for themselves. The sooner Trump realizes this, the better for all of us.
Steven Hartholz, Seattle
Most Read Opinion Stories
- Liberal arts degree delivers liberal earnings and job satisfaction | Op-Ed
- This major challenge to local news has gone almost unnoticed
- Conor Lamb roared, and Republicans should quake | Frank Bruni / Syndicated columnist
- Student walkout | Letter to the editor
- In defense of cultural appropriation | Leonard Pitts Jr. / Syndicated columnist