Kudos to the Washington Post for its article on the new draft report on climate change, [“The government is nearly done with a major report on climate change. Trump isn’t going to like it,” March 12].
To heck with what President Donald Trump says on the issue.
Let the facts speak for themselves. The sooner Trump realizes this, the better for all of us.
Steven Hartholz, Seattle
Most Read Opinion Stories
- Climate change is killing our patients | Op-Ed
- Mayor Durkan's first-year report card includes some As and Ds | Editorial
- I owe a debt of gratitude to Seoul’s no-nonsense guardian angels | Op-Ed
- The Mandatory Housing Affordability program will worsen Seattle's housing crisis | Op-Ed
- Why I fly the flag upside down | My Take