Kudos to the Washington Post for its article on the new draft report on climate change, [“The government is nearly done with a major report on climate change. Trump isn’t going to like it,” March 12].
To heck with what President Donald Trump says on the issue.
Let the facts speak for themselves. The sooner Trump realizes this, the better for all of us.
Steven Hartholz, Seattle
Most Read Opinion Stories
- I owe my 20-year marriage to being snowed in, '90s style | Op-Ed
- Legislature, don't micromanage cities | Editorial
- Pull back the curtain to find out the truth about Venezuela's oppressive regime | Op-Ed
- Save restaurant workers from restrictive scheduling practices | Op-Ed
- Trump's ‘emergency’ plunges the nation into peril | Greg Sargent / Syndicated columnist