Kudos to the Washington Post for its article on the new draft report on climate change, [“The government is nearly done with a major report on climate change. Trump isn’t going to like it,” March 12].
To heck with what President Donald Trump says on the issue.
Let the facts speak for themselves. The sooner Trump realizes this, the better for all of us.
Steven Hartholz, Seattle
Most Read Opinion Stories
- To save the orca, we must save the Salish Sea | Op-Ed
- Brett Kavanaugh is the poster child of a corrupt bargain | Michelle Goldberg / Syndicated columnist
- These new, disruptive tariffs are political, not economic | Op-Ed
- As Florida chokes on red tide, governor denies environmental malpractice | Froma Harrop / Syndicated columnist
- Get flavored e-cigarettes hooking teens off the shelf | Editorial