Kudos to the Washington Post for its article on the new draft report on climate change, [“The government is nearly done with a major report on climate change. Trump isn’t going to like it,” March 12].
To heck with what President Donald Trump says on the issue.
Let the facts speak for themselves. The sooner Trump realizes this, the better for all of us.
Steven Hartholz, Seattle
Most Read Opinion Stories
- Lawmakers eye local taxpayers, again, for schools | Editorial
- Sound Transit performance audit is welcome | Editorial
- Renting is out of reach | Letter to the editor
- A fire at my house | Leonard Pitts Jr. / Syndicated columnist
- War on opioid abuse is striking the wrong target | Ramesh Ponnuru / Syndicated columnist