Kudos to the Washington Post for its article on the new draft report on climate change, [“The government is nearly done with a major report on climate change. Trump isn’t going to like it,” March 12].
To heck with what President Donald Trump says on the issue.
Let the facts speak for themselves. The sooner Trump realizes this, the better for all of us.
Steven Hartholz, Seattle
Most Read Opinion Stories
- The ultimate expression of human creativity is the birth and nurturing of children | Op-Ed
- Extraordinary generosity will help homeless crisis | Editorial
- Dividends of a life well lived | Kate Riley / Opinion editor
- A social-media twilight zone | Horsey cartoon
- More mercury in the fish we eat? Don’t let the EPA weaken water-quality rules | Op-Ed