We want everyone to be able to enjoy this momentous event. We are offering free access to both the tunnel and the viaduct from 12:30-6:30 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 2.
It is important to note that this event would not be possible without the support of our sponsors and partners. The registration fees from the fun run and bike ride, along with sponsor and partner contributions, will cover the majority of the event’s costs.
Our partnership with Cascade Bicycle Club, a nonprofit with extensive experience organizing bike rides, allows us to produce this great event while also saving taxpayer dollars.
Most Read Opinion Stories
- Trump and Pelosi: The legacies of their fathers | Op-Ed
- The real governments of Blue America | Paul Krugman / Syndicated columnist
- Why I fly the flag upside down | My Take
- The mysterious case of relearning your ABCs at 65 | Op-Ed
- Microsoft steps up with game-changing support for housing | Editorial
Stacey Howery, communications and public involvement, Alaskan Way Viaduct Replacement Program