John Carlson’s list of “bold proposals” shows exactly why Republicans are falling out of favor with Washington voters.
At a time when the federal government has proved woefully ill prepared to take on the urgent issues facing Americans (climate change, income disparity, immigration), it is crucial for states to create and innovate solutions.
This anemic agenda is a waste of precious time.
Catey McGauran, Seattle
Most Read Opinion Stories
- Thank you, Gov. Inslee, but it's time to let others govern | Editorial
- A dignified exit for Gov. Inslee and a win for the planet | Horsey cartoon
- Protect salmon-rich Bristol Bay from mining threat | Editorial
- My fellow Americans, you should visit Cuba | Op-Ed
- The art of the absurd deal | Horsey cartoon