I know the news media is sensitive to the constant stream of bias from the more conservative among us, but if your efforts are going to give voice to obvious shills like State Sen. Doug Ericksen you have sunk to the level of the “fair and balanced” Fox News.
I’m a registered Republican and I, along with many Republicans, understand what a Trump accomplishment is and what it isn’t. The tax cuts look good now but are merely a one-time effort to achieve something, anything, no matter how much pain it causes our economy when it comes time to pay the piper.
Time will tell us what Trump has or has not accomplished, not party line parrots like Sen. Ericksen.
Don Curtis, Stanwood
Most Read Opinion Stories
- Derailment report shows how much Sound Transit must improve | Editorial
- Congress’ theater of the absurd | Horsey cartoon
- A divided America needs a one-nation centrist party | Op-Ed
- Fighting for survival: A veteran’s take on homelessness | Op-Ed
- It's our turn to fix the climate future we've inherited | Op-Ed