I have always been fortunate to have at least one journalist and lawyer as friends, which helps me keep an honest assessment of their professional integrity.
State Rep. Matt Shea’s comments would be amusing if not for the state of discourse in this country.
Rep. Shea should be a little more empathetic since his sentiments are not unlike those felt by many toward our politicians.
John M. Stone, Seattle
Most Read Opinion Stories
- Trade war is costing Washington dearly | Editorial
- Combat Seattle’s street crime with treatment and housing, not jail | Op-Ed
- We're witnessing a slow-motion Saturday Night Massacre | Max Boot / Syndicated columnist
- Fear comes full circle to rouse the electorate | Op-Ed
- Manipulation of voter ignorance is true peril | Op-Ed