My friends and I, having found ourselves with plastic doob tubes, have been discussing what to do with them. Our pot shop told me they were recyclable, although I knew they wouldn’t be without the labels removed. We didn’t know that they were not recyclable anyway.
The solution is for the stores to accept the tubes back and return them to the vendors for re-use.
Perhaps a local entrepreneur could figure out a way to do this and make everybody happy?
Most Read Opinion Stories
- Big Oil and Big Soda save the people from bad ideas | Op-Ed
- More states should follow Washington and vote by mail | Editorial
- Even after ‘SNL’ jab, I won’t get sucked into outrage culture | Dan Crenshaw / Guest columnist
- Can Seattle grow the next Amazon? Lessons from the HQ2 quest | Editorial
- Washington's mental-health system desperately needs community-based services | Op-Ed
David Tatelman, Seattle