My friends and I, having found ourselves with plastic doob tubes, have been discussing what to do with them. Our pot shop told me they were recyclable, although I knew they wouldn’t be without the labels removed. We didn’t know that they were not recyclable anyway.
The solution is for the stores to accept the tubes back and return them to the vendors for re-use.
Perhaps a local entrepreneur could figure out a way to do this and make everybody happy?
Most Read Opinion Stories
- Why we stay silent after sexual assault | Op-Ed
- Billions in new taxes and no guarantee of carbon reductions | Op-Ed | Con 1631
- 'Fossil dads' make great parents, gray hair and all | Op-Ed
- ‘Big Oil’ vs. clean energy and healthier communities | Op-Ed | Pro 1631
- Congratulations, Washingtonians, for defending open government | Editorial
David Tatelman, Seattle