How disappointing that The Seattle Times’ editorial “Lawmakers should focus on these issues” failed to mention gun safety.
Please support the Senate bill banning bump stocks and the House bills banning assault weapons (when did you need one to hunt deer?), and those to restrict firearms and dangerous weapons in early-learning facilities.
Perhaps it’s time for another gun-buyback effort as well. I wonder how many lives were saved by the last one?
Lynn Ludwig, Seattle
Most Read Stories
- Seattle's Women's March: How it unfolded
- What you need to know about Seattle's Women’s March, related events
- The WSU community comes out in full force to honor Tyler Hilinski in a candlelight vigil VIEW
- Seattle’s largest batch of single-family homes in decades is pitched for ‘oasis’ site
- State by state, here are the most binge-watched TV shows of 2017