How are we going to increase the supply of single-family homes? Where are we supposed to get magical 5,000-square-foot lots to build on?
The supply that’s tight is family-sized housing. If we want to increase the supply of family-sized housing, then it has to be condos and townhomes. There is literally no other solution unless you are proposing filling in Lake Washington.
Cameron Sparr, Seattle
Most Read Opinion Stories
- Let new council decide Seattle neighborhoods' fate | Editorial
- Bill Nye: fables, facts and f-bombs | Op-Ed
- Why won't we talk about death? | Op-Ed
- The conversation on race and identity is really about how we care for and treat one another | Op-Ed
- What orca extinction sounds like | Horsey cartoon