How are we going to increase the supply of single-family homes? Where are we supposed to get magical 5,000-square-foot lots to build on?
The supply that’s tight is family-sized housing. If we want to increase the supply of family-sized housing, then it has to be condos and townhomes. There is literally no other solution unless you are proposing filling in Lake Washington.
Cameron Sparr, Seattle
Most Read Opinion Stories
- Manweller must proceed with resignation | Editorial
- Climate change is killing our patients | Op-Ed
- Mayor Durkan's first-year report card includes some As and Ds | Editorial
- Community colleges need budget love to train future workforce | Editorial
- Eliminating hate is everyone’s responsibility | Op-Ed