How are we going to increase the supply of single-family homes? Where are we supposed to get magical 5,000-square-foot lots to build on?
The supply that’s tight is family-sized housing. If we want to increase the supply of family-sized housing, then it has to be condos and townhomes. There is literally no other solution unless you are proposing filling in Lake Washington.
Cameron Sparr, Seattle
Most Read Opinion Stories
- Choose gratitude as an antidote to anger and resentment | Op-Ed
- If dangerous courthouse area won’t spur public-safety reforms in Seattle, what will? | Editorial
- Democrats await their superstar | Horsey cartoon
- I’m a Washington dairy farmer with a lot of cows — is that bad? | Op-Ed
- Fully funding care for the mentally ill will make our communities safer | Op-Ed