How are we going to increase the supply of single-family homes? Where are we supposed to get magical 5,000-square-foot lots to build on?
The supply that’s tight is family-sized housing. If we want to increase the supply of family-sized housing, then it has to be condos and townhomes. There is literally no other solution unless you are proposing filling in Lake Washington.
Cameron Sparr, Seattle
Most Read Opinion Stories
- What I learned as a Mexican diplomat in Washington state | Op-Ed
- Lawmakers eye local taxpayers, again, for schools | Editorial
- Renting is out of reach | Letter to the editor
- The privacy risks of unchecked facial-recognition technology | Op-Ed
- What rural America has to teach us | David Brooks / Syndicated columnist