Let’s take it upon ourselves to help our environment. We can’t just wait on the government. Therefore, we must make green energy a viable part of our economy.
One method includes investing in renewable-energy sources. I, for one, invested in a solar company and at times my stock has been gaining 2 percent quarterly raises in value.
It is legit, as we can benefit financially. We can use our demand for the environment. Let’s do this thang.
Alex Soriano, Vashon Island
Most Read Opinion Stories
- Those with mobility-limiting disabilities hit hardest by Eyman's I-976 | Op-Ed
- Anita Hill and Christine Blasey Ford, a through line of courage and faith | Op-Ed
- Hospital-cost transparency is a necessary first step to affordable health care | Editorial
- End the ICE secrecy in Longview | Editorial
- For America’s sake, Supreme Court should pass on questions over Trump’s taxes | Dahleen Glanton / Syndicated columnist