Let’s take it upon ourselves to help our environment. We can’t just wait on the government. Therefore, we must make green energy a viable part of our economy.
One method includes investing in renewable-energy sources. I, for one, invested in a solar company and at times my stock has been gaining 2 percent quarterly raises in value.
It is legit, as we can benefit financially. We can use our demand for the environment. Let’s do this thang.
Alex Soriano, Vashon Island
Most Read Opinion Stories
- Lawmakers eye local taxpayers, again, for schools | Editorial
- Sound Transit performance audit is welcome | Editorial
- A fire at my house | Leonard Pitts Jr. / Syndicated columnist
- Renting is out of reach | Letter to the editor
- The privacy risks of unchecked facial-recognition technology | Op-Ed