Let’s take it upon ourselves to help our environment. We can’t just wait on the government. Therefore, we must make green energy a viable part of our economy.
One method includes investing in renewable-energy sources. I, for one, invested in a solar company and at times my stock has been gaining 2 percent quarterly raises in value.
It is legit, as we can benefit financially. We can use our demand for the environment. Let’s do this thang.
Alex Soriano, Vashon Island
Most Read Opinion Stories
- Thank you, Gov. Inslee, but it's time to let others govern | Editorial
- My fellow Americans, you should visit Cuba | Op-Ed
- Protect salmon-rich Bristol Bay from mining threat | Editorial
- A dignified exit for Gov. Inslee and a win for the planet | Horsey cartoon
- The art of the absurd deal | Horsey cartoon