Let’s take it upon ourselves to help our environment. We can’t just wait on the government. Therefore, we must make green energy a viable part of our economy.
One method includes investing in renewable-energy sources. I, for one, invested in a solar company and at times my stock has been gaining 2 percent quarterly raises in value.
It is legit, as we can benefit financially. We can use our demand for the environment. Let’s do this thang.
Alex Soriano, Vashon Island
Most Read Opinion Stories
- Seattle's persistent crime problem demands change | Editorial
- David Horsey on the safety of Seattle streets | Opinion
- 7 steps to restore Seattle's safety and civility | Editorial
- Why Jews don't see Easter the way Christians do
- Seattle's long-neglected Aurora Avenue North is ripe for change | Op-Ed