Let’s take it upon ourselves to help our environment. We can’t just wait on the government. Therefore, we must make green energy a viable part of our economy.
One method includes investing in renewable-energy sources. I, for one, invested in a solar company and at times my stock has been gaining 2 percent quarterly raises in value.
It is legit, as we can benefit financially. We can use our demand for the environment. Let’s do this thang.
Alex Soriano, Vashon Island
Most Read Opinion Stories
- New Seattle-based icebreakers can't come soon enough | Editorial
- Stop worrying and learn to love Super Hawk Bolton? | Horsey cartoon
- What to look for in the 2020 presidential campaign | Op-Ed
- Coyotes at the block party? How very Seattle | Op-Ed
- Hard-line immigration policies have our Latino neighbors scared and traumatized | Op-Ed