I would be happy as a woman who has raised two successful, educated and decent children to offer to take the job of teaching Sound Transit Chief Executive Officer Peter Rogoff how to be respectful, tolerant, inclusive and successful without resorting to vulgarity and aggression.
I would be more than happy to take on this responsibility for $50 an hour with the stipulation that he would be required to do as told, even perhaps including timeouts and loss of privileges.
Absurd that we are paying a “coach” $550 an hour to teach a grown man how to be an adult.
Donna J. O’Brien, Kirkland
Most Read Opinion Stories
- A cheat sheet for the Nov. 5 general election: The Seattle Times editorial board's endorsements
- The Times recommends: Approve Referendum 88 for societal equality | Editorial
- Seattle voters — do you want solutions or more ideology? | Editorial
- Why 'Sesame Street' is smarter about foster care than your local child-welfare agency | Naomi Schaefer Riley / Guest columnist
- Addressing the confusion I-976 created | Editorial