My hope for 2019 and beyond is that President Donald Trump will start acting like so many presidents before him, with decency, decorum and civility, and stop acting like a child and bullying people.
I would like to see him stop thinking of himself and think instead about all people regardless of the color of their skin or their race; the environment; greenhouse gas; and renewable resources.
After all, he is the leader, so he should act like a leader.
Gary Todd, Duvall
Most Read Opinion Stories
- The Burke-Gilman missing link: Real vs. alternative facts | Op-Ed
- Shellfish farming, the lifeblood of Pacific County, faces extinction | Op-Ed
- Our long national nightmare is just beginning | Max Boot / Syndicated columnist
- A Grinch-worthy shutdown threat | Editorial
- Trump and the bitter taste of rejection | Frank Bruni / syndicated columnist