My hope for 2019 and beyond is that President Donald Trump will start acting like so many presidents before him, with decency, decorum and civility, and stop acting like a child and bullying people.
I would like to see him stop thinking of himself and think instead about all people regardless of the color of their skin or their race; the environment; greenhouse gas; and renewable resources.
After all, he is the leader, so he should act like a leader.
Gary Todd, Duvall
Most Read Opinion Stories
- What parents can learn from the Boy Scouts child sexual abuse crisis | Op-Ed
- Boeing and the FAA must restore public trust | Editorial
- Because Afghanistan and Iraq have gone so well … | Horsey cartoon
- Repealing the 20th century | Leonard Pitts Jr. / Syndicated columnist
- Imagine an America where all youth commit to national service | Op-Ed