My hope for 2019 and beyond is that President Donald Trump will start acting like so many presidents before him, with decency, decorum and civility, and stop acting like a child and bullying people.
I would like to see him stop thinking of himself and think instead about all people regardless of the color of their skin or their race; the environment; greenhouse gas; and renewable resources.
After all, he is the leader, so he should act like a leader.
Gary Todd, Duvall
Most Read Opinion Stories
- Let new council decide Seattle neighborhoods' fate | Editorial
- Bill Nye: fables, facts and f-bombs | Op-Ed
- Why won't we talk about death? | Op-Ed
- The conversation on race and identity is really about how we care for and treat one another | Op-Ed
- What orca extinction sounds like | Horsey cartoon