My hope for 2019 and beyond is that President Donald Trump will start acting like so many presidents before him, with decency, decorum and civility, and stop acting like a child and bullying people.
I would like to see him stop thinking of himself and think instead about all people regardless of the color of their skin or their race; the environment; greenhouse gas; and renewable resources.
After all, he is the leader, so he should act like a leader.
Gary Todd, Duvall
Most Read Opinion Stories
- Manweller must proceed with resignation | Editorial
- Climate change is killing our patients | Op-Ed
- Mayor Durkan's first-year report card includes some As and Ds | Editorial
- Community colleges need budget love to train future workforce | Editorial
- Eliminating hate is everyone’s responsibility | Op-Ed