My hope for 2019 and beyond is that President Donald Trump will start acting like so many presidents before him, with decency, decorum and civility, and stop acting like a child and bullying people.
I would like to see him stop thinking of himself and think instead about all people regardless of the color of their skin or their race; the environment; greenhouse gas; and renewable resources.
After all, he is the leader, so he should act like a leader.
Gary Todd, Duvall
Most Read Opinion Stories
- U.S. must follow Canada and invite tribes into Columbia River Treaty negotiation | Op-Ed
- Let new council decide Seattle neighborhoods' fate | Editorial
- Dear millennials: The feeling is mutual | Opinion
- I'm rooting for James Holzhauer, the 'Jeopardy!' phenom | Op-Ed / Ken Jennings
- Because Afghanistan and Iraq have gone so well … | Horsey cartoon