My hope for 2019 and beyond is that President Donald Trump will start acting like so many presidents before him, with decency, decorum and civility, and stop acting like a child and bullying people.
I would like to see him stop thinking of himself and think instead about all people regardless of the color of their skin or their race; the environment; greenhouse gas; and renewable resources.
After all, he is the leader, so he should act like a leader.
Gary Todd, Duvall
Most Read Opinion Stories
- Trailed by sexual-misconduct allegations, state Rep. Matt Manweller must resign | Editorial
- Our long national nightmare is just beginning | Max Boot / Syndicated columnist
- Transgender troops are critical to military readiness | Op-Ed
- Climate change is killing our patients | Op-Ed
- John Kelly and the myth of the 'adult in the room' | Monica Hesse / Syndicated columnist