Thank you for clarifying The Seattle Times’ stance on the enemies-of-the-people initiative.
At first I was very upset that The Times had not participated, but the column made sense.
Bill Bovermann, Sequim
Most Read Opinion Stories
- Seattle's persistent crime problem demands change | Editorial
- Barr embarrasses himself and Justice Department | Opinion
- Call capital-gains tax for what it really is — a tax on extraordinary windfalls | Op-Ed
- It’s not the collusion, it’s the corruption | Opinion
- Bernie Sanders and the myth of the 1 Percent | Paul Krugman