Thank you for clarifying The Seattle Times’ stance on the enemies-of-the-people initiative.
At first I was very upset that The Times had not participated, but the column made sense.
Bill Bovermann, Sequim
Most Read Opinion Stories
- To save the orca, we must save the Salish Sea | Op-Ed
- These new, disruptive tariffs are political, not economic | Op-Ed
- Brett Kavanaugh is the poster child of a corrupt bargain | Michelle Goldberg / Syndicated columnist
- As Florida chokes on red tide, governor denies environmental malpractice | Froma Harrop / Syndicated columnist
- Sometimes voters just want competence | Froma Harrop / Syndicated columnist