Thank you for clarifying The Seattle Times’ stance on the enemies-of-the-people initiative.
At first I was very upset that The Times had not participated, but the column made sense.
Bill Bovermann, Sequim
Most Read Opinion Stories
- Big Oil and Big Soda save the people from bad ideas | Op-Ed
- More states should follow Washington and vote by mail | Editorial
- Even after ‘SNL’ jab, I won’t get sucked into outrage culture | Dan Crenshaw / Guest columnist
- Can Seattle grow the next Amazon? Lessons from the HQ2 quest | Editorial
- One big loser of the midterms: Russian hackers, thanks to U.S. Cyber Command | Eli Lake / Syndicated columnist