Columnist Ann McFeatters’ passionate criticism fails to recognize that in the United States the pendulum does, indeed, swing.
The excessive regulations and excessive, one-sided approach to governing the past several years have occurred because Washington, D.C., and its incumbents resolutely believe that government is the answer to everything. Everything.
McFeatters completely ignores many Trump administration actions that have bettered our country because they have been eliminated or put on the “do not enforce list” at the federal, state and local levels.
The ad hominem swipes at President Donald Trump are below McFeatters’ journalistic capabilities. I am better off with less government at all levels.
Most Read Stories
- A Washington county that went for Trump is shaken as immigrant neighbors start disappearing VIEW
- Seattle hits record high for income inequality, now rivals San Francisco
- Seahawks' Kam Chancellor likely out for season, report says, but Pete Carroll says nothing official yet WATCH
- Anthony Bourdain brought 'Parts Unknown' to Seattle — here's where he ate
- Kickoff time, TV info announced for 110th Apple Cup
Richard Starr, Sammamish