Columnist Ann McFeatters’ passionate criticism fails to recognize that in the United States the pendulum does, indeed, swing.
The excessive regulations and excessive, one-sided approach to governing the past several years have occurred because Washington, D.C., and its incumbents resolutely believe that government is the answer to everything. Everything.
McFeatters completely ignores many Trump administration actions that have bettered our country because they have been eliminated or put on the “do not enforce list” at the federal, state and local levels.
The ad hominem swipes at President Donald Trump are below McFeatters’ journalistic capabilities. I am better off with less government at all levels.
Most Read Stories
- Anthony Bourdain brought 'Parts Unknown' to Seattle — here's where he ate
- Residents fight Seattle rules allowing apartment developers to forgo parking
- Seattle’s crazy restaurant boom | PNW Magazine VIEW
- Cleveland Browns waive Kasen Williams, could a return to Seahawks be in the offing?
- UW's Azeem Victor suspended indefinitely after arrest
Richard Starr, Sammamish