Congressional representatives, who have excellent health care plans, are at it again.
If they were low-income Americans currently enrolled in Medicaid, I know they would be raising a big fuss! Haven’t they gotten the message? If not, let me repeat it: Hands off Medicaid!
We as Americans have a duty to help protect those less fortunate.
Congress, there are many issues to concern you. Get busy on the issues Americans want handled. Please protect Medicaid and stop raising the blood pressure and anxiety levels of the millions of low-income Americans who will suffer if the proposed legislation goes through. We must not forget our obligations to those less fortunate.
Most Read Stories
- Everett’s bikini baristas head to federal court to argue for freedom of exposure
- Anthony Bourdain's 'Parts Unknown' came to Seattle: What did you think of the episode?
- Parents, adult son believed dead in Sammamish murder-suicide
- A Washington syrah was named second best wine in the world
- Trump: NFL should suspend Oakland Raiders' Marshawn Lynch
– Rochelle Goldberg, Bothell