Regarding vitriolic, incessant political ads:
As technology advances, it would be wonderful if once one submitted his ballot, a code would go out to all his personal-media devices, including TV, that would block all incoming political ads from that point until the end of voting.
Think of the incentive that it would give people to vote early!
Thomas J. Munyon, Marysville
Most Read Opinion Stories
- Hard-line immigration policies have our Latino neighbors scared and traumatized | Op-Ed
- Deportation threats don’t fix immigration | Editorial
- Yes, child-detention centers are concentration camps — where is our outrage? | Charles M. Blow / Syndicated columnist
- Democratic-debate bingo | Donna F. Edwards / Syndicated columnist
- The Times recommends: Vote yes on Seattle 2019 library-levy renewal | Editorial