Regarding vitriolic, incessant political ads:
As technology advances, it would be wonderful if once one submitted his ballot, a code would go out to all his personal-media devices, including TV, that would block all incoming political ads from that point until the end of voting.
Think of the incentive that it would give people to vote early!
Thomas J. Munyon, Marysville
Most Read Opinion Stories
- Legislators, don't meddle in city planning | Editorial
- What I learned as a Mexican diplomat in Washington state | Op-Ed
- Lawmakers eye local taxpayers, again, for schools | Editorial
- Here's how Microsoft and UW leaders want to better fund higher education | Op-Ed
- Lawmakers, stop underfunding Fish and Wildlife, the agency that protects our lands and water | Op-Ed