Regarding vitriolic, incessant political ads:
As technology advances, it would be wonderful if once one submitted his ballot, a code would go out to all his personal-media devices, including TV, that would block all incoming political ads from that point until the end of voting.
Think of the incentive that it would give people to vote early!
Thomas J. Munyon, Marysville
Most Read Opinion Stories
- The Seattle Times editorial board's 2019 primary election endorsements | Editorial
- Russell Wilson: Together, we can cure pediatric cancer | Op-Ed
- Tim Burgess: Seattleites respect SPD and desperately seek a return to order | Op-Ed
- Is the GOP a hate group? | Leonard Pitts Jr. / Syndicated columnist
- President Donald Trump hates America | David Brooks / Syndicated columnist