Regarding vitriolic, incessant political ads:
As technology advances, it would be wonderful if once one submitted his ballot, a code would go out to all his personal-media devices, including TV, that would block all incoming political ads from that point until the end of voting.
Think of the incentive that it would give people to vote early!
Thomas J. Munyon, Marysville
Most Read Opinion Stories
- Restore the Snake River? Stakeholder talks are the right next step | Op-Ed
- No to Seattle congestion pricing
- The high cost of William Barr's spying allegations | Opinion
- Utility poles: Put lines underground | Letter to the editor
- Hold a Democratic primary debate in Seattle | Editorial