Regarding vitriolic, incessant political ads:
As technology advances, it would be wonderful if once one submitted his ballot, a code would go out to all his personal-media devices, including TV, that would block all incoming political ads from that point until the end of voting.
Think of the incentive that it would give people to vote early!
Thomas J. Munyon, Marysville
Most Read Opinion Stories
- Single-payer health care is the only moral prescription for America | Op-Ed
- Thank Trump for the thriving economy | Andy Puzder / Guest columnist
- Legislature right to kill bad records bill | Editorial
- To break cycle of poverty, struggling families need the state to boost temporary lifeline | Op-Ed
- Protect the public from bias in automated decision systems | Op-ed