Danny Westneat makes a hopeful case with his column, “GOP mission to kill Obamacare fizzles.”
It’s heartening to think that the many improvements wrought by the ACA will continue.
But such a belief is a dangerous illusion, for you can bet your last health-care dollar that, if we are foolish enough to return a GOP majority to Congress this November, they will revive their drive to kill Obamacare with renewed vigor. And Roe v. Wade will not be far behind, for elephants never forget.
Kurt E. Armbruster, Seattle
Most Read Opinion Stories
- New Seattle-based icebreakers can't come soon enough | Editorial
- Focus, people: Don’t get distracted from local elections | Horsey cartoon
- The doyenne of deceit steps down | Horsey cartoon
- Coyotes at the block party? How very Seattle | Op-Ed
- The short, sad career of Patrick Shanahan | Eli Lake / Syndicated columnist