Thanks for publishing Cinda Johnson’s My Take personal essay about the how the Affordable Care Act saved her daughter.
This is exactly the kind of story our senators want to hear in their effort to save and improve the Affordable Care Act. These stories end up in speeches and have the best chance of reaching opponents of the Affordable Care Act. At the same time stories like this help citizens clearly understand why the ACA is so important.
The ACA definitely needs to be improved, but not scrapped unless there is a better program that affordably covers all Americans.
So share your stories to help senators Patty Murray and Maria Cantwell save our health care.
Most Read Opinion Stories
- Anita Hill and Christine Blasey Ford, a through line of courage and faith | Op-Ed
- We might as well celebrate Seattle's gloom; it isn't going away | Horsey cartoon
- Those with mobility-limiting disabilities hit hardest by Eyman's I-976 | Op-Ed
- UW College Republicans should learn from loss | Opinion
- Making Seattle neighborhoods feel safe | Editorial
Willie Dickerson, Snohomish