- We need a balanced approach to energy production | Op-Ed / Pro-LNG plant
- Fueling ships with LNG — the cleanest fuel available today — makes sense | Op-Ed / Pro-LNG plant
- Governor Inslee was right to pull his support for Tacoma LNG project | Op-Ed / Con-LNG plant
- How Mom and I finally bridged our political divide | Op-Ed
- Here’s how we should fund repairs, maintenance of national parks | Editorial
- A deal for Iran: normalization for normalization | Opinion
As the age profile of Republican voters has risen, a certain note of complaint about young people has become a more prominent part of conservative conversation: Why are millennials so entitled and socialist? Maybe they should quit buying so much avocado toast and pay down their student loans instead. So it's refreshing to read a...
Last summer many of us were inside for days because of smoke from wildfires, and my medical colleagues were caring for children struggling to breathe under the smoke-filled skies that climate change has brought to the Pacific Northwest. On May 17, The Seattle Times published an editorial criticizing Gov. Jay Inslee for “flip-flopping” when he...
- Affordable housing: Accessory dwellings aren’t enough | Letter to the editor
- A low-cost option to new Amtrak railcars | Letter to the editor
- Human composting: Uncle Billy is a fertilizer | Letter to the editor
- Pope’s ‘new’ approach makes no sense | Letter to the editor
- Replace top Boeing management to restore public trust | Letter to the editor