At Washington State University, students will find more than 200 undergraduate fields of study — many ranked among the nation’s best.
• More than 200 undergraduate fields of study — many ranked among the nation’s best.
• A welcoming and supportive learning community.
• Numerous opportunities to participate in research and scholarship activities.
• A diploma that opens career doors and delivers lifelong membership in the nearly 200,000-strong WSU Alumni Association.
• More than 125 years of tradition and can-do Cougar spirit.
Students win top honors
Washington State University students win prestigious honors for their academic achievements on a regular basis:
• Biochemistry major Bree Berg last year became the first WSU student—and one of 10 nationally — to receive the Bardos science award honoring exceptional next-generation scientists.
• The Daily Evergreen, the WSU Pullman student newspaper, won the top award for overall excellence from the Columbia Scholastic Press Association in 2015, winning one of just two such awards presented.
• A team of four business students took first place at the 2014 Consortium of Undergraduate International Business Education global strategy case competition. The students won for the business plan they created that assisted a small boutique winery in Israel to successfully enter the Chinese market.
Access to quality education has never been easier
With campuses located on both sides of the Cascades and a variety of degrees available online, access to a degree at one of the state’s two research universities has never been easier.
The main campus in Pullman offers a classic college-town experience that attracted more than 20,000 students this fall.
The urban campuses include WSU Spokane, focused on the health sciences; WSU Tri-Cities, which emphasizes a “learning while doing” approach in the STEM disciplines and business; and WSU Vancouver, offering 22 undergraduate programs in fields ranging from mechanical engineering to environmental science.
WSU North Puget Sound at Everett offers four high-demand bachelor’s degrees on the Everett Community College campus.
The Global Campus, which serves students worldwide, offers nine bachelor’s degrees in a convenient, online environment.
Learn more: wsu.edu/admission