Start bundling up for the cool seasons with a Holy Lamb Organics Natural Wool Comforter, handmade in Oakville, Wash.
Start bundling up for the cool seasons with a smooth, luxurious blanket that’s both sustainable and locally made.
Holy Lamb Organics’ Natural Wool Comforters are handmade in Oakville, Wash., from Premium Eco-Wool sourced from family farms in the Pacific Northwest, Oregon, Idaho and northern California. Each comforter is encased in lightweight, 100 percent certified-organic cotton sateen.
The wool batting helps regulate body temperature, and the blanket features the ideal balance of weight and warmth to transition into fall and keep you cozy all year long.
Comforters are available in crib, twin, full/queen and king/California-king sizes.
Most Read Stories
- Asked & Answered: What happened to Tom the Guessing Doorman at Costco?
- Seahawks-Jaguars game ends in ugly brawl, and an altercation with Jacksonville fans VIEW
- The right really was coming after college next | Danny Westneat
- One of last great Washington train rides coming to an end
- Amazon wants a key to your house. I did it. I regretted it.
$130–$440 at The Sleep Store (Bellevue), 425-454-8727, and thesleepstoreusa.com