Start bundling up for the cool seasons with a Holy Lamb Organics Natural Wool Comforter, handmade in Oakville, Wash.
Start bundling up for the cool seasons with a smooth, luxurious blanket that’s both sustainable and locally made.
Holy Lamb Organics’ Natural Wool Comforters are handmade in Oakville, Wash., from Premium Eco-Wool sourced from family farms in the Pacific Northwest, Oregon, Idaho and northern California. Each comforter is encased in lightweight, 100 percent certified-organic cotton sateen.
The wool batting helps regulate body temperature, and the blanket features the ideal balance of weight and warmth to transition into fall and keep you cozy all year long.
Comforters are available in crib, twin, full/queen and king/California-king sizes.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle police fatally shoot man near Ravenna Park
- Drinking alcohol key to living past 90, study says
- Seattle arboretum loop trail opens up new vistas, opportunities VIEW
- Northeast Seattle street project stirs cars-vs.-bikes debate
- With work permits in limbo, spouses of H-1B visa holders worry they’ll lose jobs
$130–$440 at The Sleep Store (Bellevue), 425-454-8727, and thesleepstoreusa.com