Great gifts for men and women for Valentine's Day
1. I Love You Heart Dishes ($13 at Crate and Barrel). She’ll always know how you feel with this set of graduated dishes, perfect for holding small pieces of jewelry. Or mount them next to the bed to create a sweet piece of 3-D art.
2. Tommy Bahama Marlin Madness Lounge Pants ($54). Let him know what a great catch he is with these lightweight luxe lounge pants featuring a marlin print on Valentine’s red. Perfect for an evening lounging in bed.
3. Lush Two Hearts gift set ($40). Give a love-filled spa day at home with this set that includes a heart-shaped massage bar, body butter, two bath bombs and dusting powder. And it comes wrapped up in pretty paper so you can relax, too.
4. La Maison du Chocolate for Sephora Collection Gift Set ($20 at Sephora). If you can’t decide between candy and cosmetics, don’t worry — they come together in this set featuring four pralines and a vivid matte lip color perfect for a Valentine’s night out.
Most Read Stories
- What you need to know about Seattle's Women’s March, related events
- Seattle’s largest batch of single-family homes in decades is pitched for ‘oasis’ site
- State by state, here are the most binge-watched TV shows of 2017
- What to make of the Seahawks' hiring of Mike Solari? Walter Jones and Damon Huard weigh in
- Whitman County Coroner officially rules WSU QB Tyler Hilinski's death a suicide
5. Where is Alex Printable Heart Poster ($5 at etsy.com/shop/WhereisAlex). Need a heartfelt gift in a hurry? This modernist heart poster can be printed at home. Stop by your neighborhood frame store for a mat and frame and you’ll have a winning gift in no time.
6. Nissa Jewlery Tiny Square Heart Midi Ring Set ($98 at nissajewelry.com). Give a little token of your affection to your best girlfriends with this set of three hip mini rings. Or get your jewelry lover the set of mixed metals, so she’ll always have a little reminder of your love.
7. Theo My Cherry Baby and Cinnamon Love Crunch bars ($4 each at Bartell Drugs). Perfect for tucking into the kids’ backpacks, these locally made bars feature either red-hot cinnamon brittle and dark chocolate, or tangy cherries mixed with milk chocolate.
8. Nashelle Mini Heart Bracelet ($68 at Burnt Sugar, Fremont, or nashelle.com). This dainty piece in 14K gold or sterling silver stands alone or plays well layered among other pieces. It’s a subtle, elegant way to display a token of affection. Order online and you can have an initial stamped on the heart.
9. Valentino Uomo Fragrance ($75–$120 at Nordstrom). This gorgeous faceted bottle of spicy, masculine scent is like a piece of jewelry for his medicine cabinet. It combines notes of bergamot, chocolate, leather and cedar to create a timeless scent.
10. Cathys Concepts Champagne Flutes ($30 for two at wayfair.com). Get up to 12 characters engraved for free on these modern, square-bottom glasses. It creates a personal gift that will make any occasion seem a little more special.
11. Christian Louboutin Loubi Under Red Nail Color Pen ($45 at Nordstrom). If she loves nail art and/or designer shoes, she’ll fall for this pen in Louboutin red. It’s designed to paint the undersides of the nails, in an homage to the red soles of the designer’s famous shoes.
12. Big Dipper Wax Works Beeswax Heart Pillar ($18 at Whole Foods). Make your candlelit dinner perfect with this locally made pure beeswax pillar in a sweet heart shape. It’s unscented, so it won’t mess with the meal, and will burn for more than 40 hours.
13. Miansai Gold Hook Leather Bracelet ($80 at Nordstrom). This masculine bracelet is made of thin strips of Italian leather, finished with an 18K-gold plated hook. It can be difficult to find a lasting piece of jewelry for men, but this is one that fits a multitude of styles and stands out without being trendy.