RubyRoo’s Teething Necklaces are made with BPA-free, food-grade silicone beads on a silky nylon cord that won’t pull your hair.
There once was a time when a new mom avoided necklaces in fear that her baby would rip them off her neck or swallow a pendant.
Those days are over, thanks to Seattle mom Julia Nardelli Gross, founder of RubyRoo Baby.
RubyRoo’s Teething Necklaces are made for Baby to chew, with BPA-free, food-grade silicone beads on a silky nylon cord that won’t pull your hair. The necklaces are adjustable and dishwasher-safe.
The chunky statement beads come in three styles and a range of colors, including neutrals and pretty pastels.
Most Read Stories
- Everett’s bikini baristas head to federal court to argue for freedom of exposure
- A Washington syrah was named second best wine in the world
- Anthony Bourdain's 'Parts Unknown' came to Seattle: What did you think of the episode?
- Parents, adult son believed dead in Sammamish murder-suicide
- Look at some of the weird places people put shared bikes in Seattle
$16–$20 at amazon.com; use discount code KIDSSHOP through Oct. 1 for 15 percent off
Bree Coven Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org.