RubyRoo’s Teething Necklaces are made with BPA-free, food-grade silicone beads on a silky nylon cord that won’t pull your hair.
There once was a time when a new mom avoided necklaces in fear that her baby would rip them off her neck or swallow a pendant.
Those days are over, thanks to Seattle mom Julia Nardelli Gross, founder of RubyRoo Baby.
RubyRoo’s Teething Necklaces are made for Baby to chew, with BPA-free, food-grade silicone beads on a silky nylon cord that won’t pull your hair. The necklaces are adjustable and dishwasher-safe.
The chunky statement beads come in three styles and a range of colors, including neutrals and pretty pastels.
Most Read Stories
- Alaska Airlines to begin flights to 8 West Coast cities from Everett's Paine Field this fall
- WSU QB Tyler Hilinski dies from an apparent suicide
- Analysis | 5 thoughts on the Seahawks' hirings of Brian Schottenheimer, Ken Norton Jr., and Mike Solari
- Is Seattle’s homeless crisis the worst in the country?
- Former Washington governor, King County executive John Spellman dies
$16–$20 at amazon.com; use discount code KIDSSHOP through Oct. 1 for 15 percent off
Bree Coven Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org.