RubyRoo’s Teething Necklaces are made with BPA-free, food-grade silicone beads on a silky nylon cord that won’t pull your hair.
There once was a time when a new mom avoided necklaces in fear that her baby would rip them off her neck or swallow a pendant.
Those days are over, thanks to Seattle mom Julia Nardelli Gross, founder of RubyRoo Baby.
RubyRoo’s Teething Necklaces are made for Baby to chew, with BPA-free, food-grade silicone beads on a silky nylon cord that won’t pull your hair. The necklaces are adjustable and dishwasher-safe.
The chunky statement beads come in three styles and a range of colors, including neutrals and pretty pastels.
Most Read Stories
- Anthony Bourdain brought 'Parts Unknown' to Seattle — here's where he ate
- Residents fight Seattle rules allowing apartment developers to forgo parking
- Seattle’s crazy restaurant boom | PNW Magazine VIEW
- Cleveland Browns waive Kasen Williams, could a return to Seahawks be in the offing?
- UW's Azeem Victor suspended indefinitely after arrest
$16–$20 at amazon.com; use discount code KIDSSHOP through Oct. 1 for 15 percent off
Bree Coven Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org.