Seattle jewelry company Baleen has opened the company’s first brick-and-mortar store in Ballard.
Local jewelry designers Billy Bartels and Leah Lawrence of Baleen have returned to the neighborhood where they first met, recently opening the company’s first brick-and-mortar store in Ballard.
The couple met while working at a small Ballard shop, and started their jewelry line to provide quality jewelry that is both fashion-forward and affordable.
The minimalist pieces pack punch with an emphasis on geometric forms in gold and silver. Earrings are priced at $24–$56 and necklaces at $34–$58, with bracelets and rings also available.
The shop also sells select home products and gifts at its 6418 20th Ave N.W. address.
Most Read Stories
- Sore losers? That’s too soft a label for how the Seahawks reacted at the end of Jags loss
- Seahawks-Jaguars game ends in ugly brawl, and an altercation with Jacksonville fans VIEW
- Asked & Answered: What happened to Tom the Guessing Doorman at Costco?
- Amazon’s Seattle hiring frenzy slows sharply; what’s going on?
- One of last great Washington train rides coming to an end
Sara Kennedy: firstname.lastname@example.org.