Seattle jewelry company Baleen has opened the company’s first brick-and-mortar store in Ballard.
Local jewelry designers Billy Bartels and Leah Lawrence of Baleen have returned to the neighborhood where they first met, recently opening the company’s first brick-and-mortar store in Ballard.
The couple met while working at a small Ballard shop, and started their jewelry line to provide quality jewelry that is both fashion-forward and affordable.
The minimalist pieces pack punch with an emphasis on geometric forms in gold and silver. Earrings are priced at $24–$56 and necklaces at $34–$58, with bracelets and rings also available.
The shop also sells select home products and gifts at its 6418 20th Ave N.W. address.
Most Read Stories
- ICE agents arrest man inside Oregon house without warrant
- Instant analysis: Three thoughts from the Seahawks' romp over the Giants at MetLife Stadium
- I-5’s Uncle Sam: 50 years and still ticked off near Chehalis
- Analysis | Three thoughts from No. 15 WSU's 28-0 win over Colorado
- Seahawks gain control of their emotions, and the ball, to finally break loose from Giants, 24-7
Sara Kennedy: email@example.com.