The Seattle Made Market will feature more than 30 local lines. Also, find savings at Whole Foods and a Nordstrom promo.
Find more than 30 Seattle makers in one spot at the first-ever Seattle Made Market on Saturday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Check out jewelry, kids gear, housewares, paper goods, accessories, furniture and more all made in Seattle, and get a jump on holiday shopping. The first 100 shoppers will get a swag bag. The event is at KEXP in Seattle Center.
Save 25 percent on all body-care items at Whole Foods today–Sunday. The sale includes hair care, toothpaste, lotion, cosmetics and more. Visit wholefoodsmarket.com/events and enter your nearest store for more information.
Get a $10 credit when you join the free Nordstrom Rewards program. Join by Nov. 13 to get the credit via email, which may be used Nov. 26–Dec. 24. Visit shop.nordstrom.com/c/rewards-promo for more information.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle hits record high for income inequality, now rivals San Francisco
- Anthony Bourdain brought 'Parts Unknown' to Seattle — here's where he ate
- A Washington county that went for Trump is shaken as immigrant neighbors start disappearing VIEW
- Seattle’s crazy restaurant boom | PNW Magazine VIEW
- Seattle-Dublin nonstop flights to begin in May 2018