Five Seattle Mariners T-shirts for men and women, so you can cheer on the home team in style.
Friday is the Mariners’ home opener — have you evaluated your team gear yet?
If you’re in need of a new T-shirt, check out these five options for men and women, and cheer on the home team in style.
1. Nike Seattle Mariners Ken Griffey Jr. 2016 MLB Hall-of-Fame Induction T-Shirt ($30 at Dick’s Sporting Goods). Let’s start at the top. Mariners legend Ken Griffey Jr. was elected into the Baseball Hall of Fame this year with an almost unanimous vote. Celebrate his legacy (and great smile) with this crowd-pleasing tee. Also available in a men’s version.
2. Sea 206 Clothing My Oh My Tee ($25 at sea206.com). Stand out with this shirt that celebrates all things classic-Ms: the trident logo, the Kingdome and former announcer Dave Niehaus’ beloved catchphrase. These tees are print-on-demand, so expect them in 2–3 weeks.
3. Casual Industrees Seattle’s Finest Tee ($35 at casualindustrees.com). Don’t worry, everyone will know you’re talking about the team when you sport this Seattle-made T-shirt. And then you can wear it to a Sounders game, a Storm game and a Seahawks game, too. Talk about versatile.
4. Thug Life Diamonds Are A Girl’s Best Friend Shirt ($28 at thuglifeshirts.com). It may not scream “Mariners,” but it does tell the world that you love baseball and have a great sense of humor — two things necessary to be an Ms fan.
5. Tommy Bahama Diamond Dinger Camp Shirt ($158). If you’re a high-class kind of guy, or you’re looking for an early Father’s Day gift, check out this cool, silk number from Seattle’s Tommy Bahama. A diamond pattern is a nice homage to the game, and a Mariners logo on the sleeve adds extra fan cred.