Customers who buy $35 in The Honest Company baby gear will have a chance to meet the actress/business owner.
Jessica Alba will be at the downtown Seattle Nordstrom store to promote her brand The Honest Company, Thursday (Aug. 4), from 6–7 p.m.
Customers who purchase $35 or more in The Honest Company products will have the first opportunity to meet Alba as time permits.
There are a couple Nordstrom exclusives from the line that are included in the Anniversary Sale: The Dreamy Lavender Bath Time Gift Set and the Faux Leather Diaper Backpack in python print. And there are many more selections in store, mainly from the company’s baby line, including the diapers in fun prints for which it’s best known.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle’s income tax on the wealthy is illegal, judge rules
- Retired Alabama cop on Roy Moore: ‘We were also told to ... make sure that he didn’t hang around the cheerleaders’ | National politics
- Analysis: Five reasons the Seahawks waived Dwight Freeney WATCH
- Jobs that pay without a B.A.: the most lucrative fields in Washington state
- A Washington syrah was named second best wine in the world