Sweet, cheerful Debbie Tomassi Designs Tea Towels feature original painted designs and are made in Seattle.
Add 1950s retro flair to your kitchen with sweet, cheerful Debbie Tomassi Designs Tea Towels.
Tomassi’s original painted designs are printed onto 100-percent cotton kitchen textiles, and are cut and sewn by hand in Seattle.
The charming, vintage-style illustrations were inspired by tea towels from her grandmother’s kitchen. And, like those original towels, they soften and become more absorbent over time without losing their vibrant color.
$22 at The Gallery at Town Center (Lake Forest Park) and debbietomassidesign.com
Most Read Stories
- Retired Alabama cop on Roy Moore: ‘We were also told to ... make sure that he didn’t hang around the cheerleaders’
- A Washington syrah was named second best wine in the world
- Expect record-high temps, 'copious rain' in Seattle area as we head toward Thanksgiving VIEW
- Fake field goal? An errant challenge? Blame Pete Carroll for Seahawks' loss to Atlanta
- Bicyclist dies in hit-and-run crash in Sodo, police say