Bootights are extra-tall socks for boot season, designed by WSU grad and Bremerton-native Shelby Mason.
When you want the style of a slouchy sock, but need a little more warmth, slip on Bootights, extra-tall socks for boot season.
The tight/sock hybrids are the best of both worlds: a cushioned, moisture-wicking performance sock keeps feet from sliding inside your boots, while a decorative, feminine top hugs legs snugly to stay in place.
Bootights, available in styles featuring delicate lace or chunky cable knit, are designed by WSU grad and Bremerton-native Shelby Mason. The stylish accessories make a terrific gift for the fashionable woman on your list.
$25–$28 a pair at Frock (Phinney Ridge) and bootights.com
Most Read Stories
- Seahawks-Jaguars game ends in ugly brawl, and an altercation with Jacksonville fans VIEW
- Sore losers? That’s too soft a label for how the Seahawks reacted at the end of Jags loss
- Asked & Answered: What happened to Tom the Guessing Doorman at Costco?
- One of last great Washington train rides coming to an end
- Things might have been ugly for Seahawks in their 30-24 defeat, but they don’t lose any ground