Bootights are extra-tall socks for boot season, designed by WSU grad and Bremerton-native Shelby Mason.
When you want the style of a slouchy sock, but need a little more warmth, slip on Bootights, extra-tall socks for boot season.
The tight/sock hybrids are the best of both worlds: a cushioned, moisture-wicking performance sock keeps feet from sliding inside your boots, while a decorative, feminine top hugs legs snugly to stay in place.
Bootights, available in styles featuring delicate lace or chunky cable knit, are designed by WSU grad and Bremerton-native Shelby Mason. The stylish accessories make a terrific gift for the fashionable woman on your list.
$25–$28 a pair at Frock (Phinney Ridge) and bootights.com
Most Read Stories
- 'The Big Dark' is here as first of three storms rolls into Northwest on stretch of trans-Pacific moisture
- 'The Big Dark': Satellite image shows future rain clouds stretching from China to Puget Sound
- Bail set at $1M for uncle suspected of killing Lynnwood 6-year-old
- Police: Lynnwood 6-year-old drowned in bathtub by visiting relative
- National Weather Service gives 'very wet and windy' advisory for Seattle area