Decorate your lobes with laser-cut Frawn Wood Posts, made in Portland and inspired by the Pacific Northwest.
Don’t just wear the same old gold or silver studs. Instead, decorate your lobes with laser-cut Frawn Wood Posts.
Fran Orona, originally from Seattle and now living and working in Portland, creates detailed wood jewelry in designs inspired by the Pacific Northwest.
Woodland creatures, carved initials or simply “206” are engraved in cherry wood with sterling silver posts.
Necklaces, cuff links, tie clips, belt buckles and ornaments are also available, and no two are the same due to the natural variations in the wood grain.
Most Read Stories
- More details emerge about events leading up to WSU QB Tyler Hilinski's death
- Amazon Go cashierless convenience store opens to the public in Seattle VIEW
- Are you ready? Here comes a deluge of rain, snow across Western Washington
- Undersea quake sends Alaskans fleeing from feared tsunami VIEW
- Million-dollar home sales surge in King County, creeping into cheaper neighborhoods VIEW
$23–$46 at Frock (Phinney Ridge) and etsy.com/shop/frawn