Decorate your lobes with laser-cut Frawn Wood Posts, made in Portland and inspired by the Pacific Northwest.
Don’t just wear the same old gold or silver studs. Instead, decorate your lobes with laser-cut Frawn Wood Posts.
Fran Orona, originally from Seattle and now living and working in Portland, creates detailed wood jewelry in designs inspired by the Pacific Northwest.
Woodland creatures, carved initials or simply “206” are engraved in cherry wood with sterling silver posts.
Necklaces, cuff links, tie clips, belt buckles and ornaments are also available, and no two are the same due to the natural variations in the wood grain.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle’s income tax on the wealthy is illegal, judge rules
- Retired Alabama cop on Roy Moore: ‘We were also told to ... make sure that he didn’t hang around the cheerleaders’ | National politics
- A Washington syrah was named second best wine in the world
- Expect record-high temps, 'copious rain' in Seattle area as we head toward Thanksgiving VIEW
- Fake field goal? An errant challenge? Blame Pete Carroll for Seahawks' loss to Atlanta
$23–$46 at Frock (Phinney Ridge) and etsy.com/shop/frawn