Decorate your lobes with laser-cut Frawn Wood Posts, made in Portland and inspired by the Pacific Northwest.
Don’t just wear the same old gold or silver studs. Instead, decorate your lobes with laser-cut Frawn Wood Posts.
Fran Orona, originally from Seattle and now living and working in Portland, creates detailed wood jewelry in designs inspired by the Pacific Northwest.
Woodland creatures, carved initials or simply “206” are engraved in cherry wood with sterling silver posts.
Necklaces, cuff links, tie clips, belt buckles and ornaments are also available, and no two are the same due to the natural variations in the wood grain.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle hits record high for income inequality, now rivals San Francisco
- Anthony Bourdain brought 'Parts Unknown' to Seattle — here's where he ate
- A Washington county that went for Trump is shaken as immigrant neighbors start disappearing VIEW
- Seattle’s crazy restaurant boom | PNW Magazine VIEW
- Seattle-Dublin nonstop flights to begin in May 2018
$23–$46 at Frock (Phinney Ridge) and etsy.com/shop/frawn