Slip on a pair of Posie Turner socks for a boost of empowerment in the morning.
Need a little boost of empowerment in the morning?
Slip on a pair of Posie Turner socks, a new locally designed line of fashion-forward footwear that features powerful mantras — “Be fearless,” “Let it be,” “No regrets” — stitched onto the left foot.
Seattleite Leslie Ota founded the company this spring and has the socks manufactured at a family-owned factory in Peru using super-soft Peruvian pima cotton. Bright colors and bold prints add to the uplifting nature of the fine footwear.
$20 at posieturner.com
Most Read Stories
- Parents, adult son believed dead in Sammamish murder-suicide
- Kickoff time, TV info announced for 110th Apple Cup
- Rebound with redemption: Huskies come back to beat Utah behind the unlikeliest of heroes
- Anthony Bourdain brought 'Parts Unknown' to Seattle — here's where he ate
- Huskies won't repeat as Pac-12 champs, but their consolation prize? The game of the year
Sara Kennedy: firstname.lastname@example.org.