Jump start your fitness with the Pivotal Living Band, a wearable activity and sleep tracker from a Seattle startup.
Jump start your New Year’s resolution to get fit with the Pivotal Living Band, a wearable activity and sleep tracker from Seattle startup Pivotal Living.
At just $12, the high-tech tool is a low-risk way to try out a fitness tracker. It comes with a year-long membership to Pivotal’s integrated mobile app, which monitors activity and hydration levels, steps, weight, sleep time and quality, and offers goals and coaching notifications to keep you on track. The band also functions as a clock, alarm and stopwatch.
At the end of each year, you have the option to renew your membership. When you do, you will receive the latest version of the band so you always have the latest technology and can avoid battery burnout.
$12 at pivotalliving.com
Most Read Stories
- I-5’s Uncle Sam: 50 years and still ticked off near Chehalis
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Check out this new drone footage of the Bertha-dug Highway 99 tunnel WATCH
- Republicans going beyond hypocrisy with the national debt | Danny Westneat
- Washington state’s new parental leave law could change workplace for moms — and dads